We know that you care about your personal data and how it is used, and we want you to trust that Fourfront Group uses your personal data carefully.
As you read our Policy, please keep in mind that it applies to all Fourfront Group companies.
By engaging with us, you are accepting and consenting to the practises described in this policy.
This policy is compliant with the GDPR (EU) 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act 1998.
THE PERSONAL DATA THAT WE WILL COLLECT
• Identity Data such as name, DOB, gender & occupation
• Demographic Data such as preferences and interests
• Contact Data such as email address or telephone number
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We will be capturing your data through form fields on our website
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data to better understand your needs and to contact you to arrange a daily 15-minute conversation via the phone or video link.
The following data will be used to follow up on call requests.
- • First name
- • Last name
- • Telephone number
The additional information regarding age and occupancy will be used to filter enquiries to the right volunteer.
- • Age
- • Occupancy
- • What time of the day would like to be contacted
How would you like to be contacted
Data will be stored on a password-protected system and cannot be accessed by any third parties. Nor will this data ever be used for any purpose other than to connect a volunteer to a person in need of a phone call.
HOW LONG WE HOLD YOUR DATA
We will only hold your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. Data will be held for the duration of the lockdown and deleted on request by the caller or once the lockdown finishes.
SECURITY + DISCLOSURE
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and is not lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. In order, to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Request access to personal data we hold about you;
• Request correction of the personal data we hold about you which may be incomplete or inaccurate;
• Request deletion or object to the processing of your personal data;
• Withdraw your consent (opt-out) to use your data at any time.
You may do this in two-ways;
- • By telling one of our volunteers over the phone, or
- • By emailing the following address: DataProtectionTeam@fourfrontgroup.co.uk.
Additionally, you may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the requirements of GDPR (commonly referred to as a ‘Subject Access Request’). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Data Protection TeamThe Old Post Office 33 Station Road Egham Surrey TW20 9LA