E2Exchange (E2E), whose mission is to enable extraordinary entrepreneurship in the UK are hosting a series of events across the UK.
The first event is being held in Reading on Tuesday 27th February, and will bring together 150 established entrepreneurs for a packed evening of entertainment, learning, pitches, giveaways and inspirational conversation from:
- Rob Law MBE, Founder of Trunki - Sold 3.5 million suitcases, exporting to 100 countries and winning over 120 awards.
- Tim Weller, Founder of Incisive Media – Revenue of over £250 million and 2500 staff operating out of the US, Asia and UK in under 13 years
- Lara Morgan, Founder and Former CEO of Pacific Direct
- Richard Morris, CEO of Regus and Spaces
- Shalini Khemka, Founder E2Exchange (E2E) & Member of The Business Advisory Board for The Mayor of London
For further information and to sign up for the event, please visit the E2Exchange website.