The objectives for this project were as follows:
- Consolidation of the existing business with office and manufacturing facilities to be housed in one single location
- Technical understanding of the client’s operational requirements to provide a comprehensive and detailed mechanical and electrical solution
- Consultation with nominated suppliers to ensure a smooth transition of business.
- Creation of a standalone commercial kitchen facility and café space
- Detailed design and value engineering to provide a state-of-the-art communications space
- Working closely with the architectural designer to implement the technical requirements of the Kelvin Hughes delivery team
- Installation of a state-of-the-art cold aisle data centre with N+1 generator back up
- Material selection and electrical design to ensure anti-static workshop and manufacturing facilities
- Introduction of tailored security system including access control and CCTV.